Monday, September 2, 2013

August Favorites

August is pretty much a blur...my son and I made an impromptu road trip to Oregon to be with my grandpa who has been battling liver cancer for over a year now. This is why my posts have been late going up, sorry! Besides the very LONG car ride August was great and filled with friends and family. Here are some of my favorite things from August:

 Random: I loved Working Out In The Park with my friend, the fresh air was amazing!

TV/Movie: I was, and still am, obsessed with the movie Hansel & Gretel!

Style: I have been wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy every day, it smells amazing!

Food: I am madly in love with Udi's! My friend took me their one day and now I cant get enough!

Music: I cant get enough of Brett Eldredge - Don't Ya...

 ...and Maroon 5 - Love Somebody!

My August Disappointment: I was sad that my husband couldn't make the trek to Oregon with our son and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment